Here’s a few things we thought you should be aware of when you make a purchase with us. There’s nothing outrageous, it’s all very simple – we don’t want to Bam Boo-zle you after all!
Ship, ship, sHoray!
- At Green Kids Co we proudly use Australia Post and Fastway to provide us with shipping services, delivering around Australia.
- Shipping rates are calculated based on your address in relation to ours, alongside the weight of the product(s) in your order.
- Available shipping options and associated costs are displayed upon checkout.
- All orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days and are typically received within 5 business days. For WA, NT and SA, shipping may take up to 10 business days.
- Due to the nature of our goods, large orders may be delivered as multiple packages.
- If there is a problem with your order, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you’re returning an item, we’ll need you to cover the cost of shipping it back to us.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable so will be deducted from your refund if you are to receive one.
- If you are shipping an item(s) valued at over $75 back to us, we suggest you consider using a trackable shipping service or adding some shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we’ll receive your returned item – better to be safe than sorry, right?
- Depending on your delivery address, the time taken to receive an exchanged product can vary.
You’d probably already expect this, but …
To be eligible to return an item, it must be in its original packaging, unused and in the same condition as you received it. Oh, and we always need proof of purchase.
Requesting a refund?
There’s just a few bits to keep in mind…
- Green Kids Co. may not provide a refund if you change your mind, but we’ll assess your request individually and make a final decision. These decisions are made at our discretion. We may offer a credit note in place of a refund, but either way the items must be unwashed, unused and in original, re-saleable condition and returned within 14 days of purchase. Remember to hang on to your receipt!
- If you’re returning a product, please mail it to: 9/10 Expo Court, Ashmore Qld 4214
- If an item is not in its original condition, is damaged or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error, we may only offer a partial refund, if at all.
A few last notes …
FAULTY? We’ll do our absolute best to avoid this, but just in case:
Green Kids Co. will replace or refund faulty, used products as long as they were purchased new within 6 months. Keep that receipt as we need proof of purchase.
LEAKING? Some little ones are heavier wetters than others.
For most, Green Kids Co. nappies will provide around 2-3 hours of absorbency between changes, but this is only a guide. Your happy little human is, after all, an individual!
FIT. We’re all a little different.
While Green Kids Co Nappies and Nappy pants are sized with reference to your little one’s weight, we can’t guarantee they will fit every tiny human at every tiny stage. Even though we’ve measured and weighed plenty, our sizing suggestion should be used as a guide only.
OOPSY! We understand that mistakes can happen.
If you need to change your order, we do require a 48 hour notice period (during business days) so we have time to correct it. Keep in mind however, that once your order has been processed, we are unable to make changes or offer a refund.
If a mistake is made at our end and we ship you an incorrect size (or something else silly), please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – as quickly as possible and we will immediately despatch the correct item at our cost.